WANT MORE INFORMATION
WELCOME TO INTROBIZ SWANSEA AND WEST WALES
Introbiz is about inspiring businesses to be their best and not to give up on their vision. It provides amazing opportunities for businesses to hear from world class industry leaders and gain tools for success.
As Head of Property of NewLaw Solicitors in 2006, Bernie became an avid and successful networker within South Wales. This resulted in her becoming a sought after Speaker, Trainer, coach and mentor. So when the opportunity arose to launch the first Introbiz Franchise, she did not hesitate.
Come and try the Introbiz business networking experience – Why not visit our networking diary to see our upcoming events in Swansea and West Wales.
SWANSEA COUNCIL PARTNERSHIP
Introbiz Swansea and west Wales was launched as a Franchise (of the 11 year old Cardiff based founding Company) in November 2019 at a Gala event in the Lord Mayors Reception Room Guildhall. The launch was fully Sponsored by Swansea Council and JR Events and Catering with upwards of 150 Businesses in attendance.
We are pleased to be replicating the relationship our parent brand has with Cardiff council with Swansea Council. Introbiz has demonstrated over the 13 years of existence that sowing into businesses and communities is essential to the economic viability of the local economy. To that end it has consistently aimed at bringing in global captains of industry into Wales for the benefit of local businesses.
We believe that key strategic partnerships are vital to any successful venture. We are therefore pleased to share that we have ongoing partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Sir Alan Sugar and Grant Cardone who were both at our expo in 2018. We now have access to Apprentice stars for our events and run international networking events with Grant Cardone. Last December, we took members to Necker Island to learn from Sir Richard Branson and his team. This year we have several other networking initiatives with Sir Richard and his team.
- We also provide mentoring, coaching, free skills workshops in association with Google Garage and other local experts. Since launching, Google trainers have already rolled out 2 free workshops in Carmarthen and Pembrokeshire and there are more workshops lined up for 2020.
- We have also partnered with Business Wales and deliver workshops in collaboration with them. There are opportunities to get involved with Master Classes and other such events throughout 2020 to showcase your business.
- The wider network offers opportunities to network globally with entrepreneurs and international sporting legends. Please ask and we will be happy to assist in this respect.
- We are pleased to say that we have already fostered a relationship with Pembrokeshire Council and are in talks to develop an ongoing strategic partnership. More will be revealed.
- Swansea City Football Club are also member partners and we will be rolling out workshops with them at the Liberty Stadium and throughout west Wales.
INTROBIZ IN THE COMMUNITY
Community is very important to us. We have from the outset aligned ourselves in support of several local projects. A few of them as follows:
- We are pleased to have an ongoing relationship with Swansea University Singleton and Bay Campus where Bernie delivers workshops for various student groups. Bernie has delivered several to date and continuing.
- We have also fostered a similar relationship with Aberwystwith University which we are building on throughout 2020.
- Tarian Rocu South Wales Police Organised Crime Unit assist us in offering support and advice on protecting local businesses against cyber crime.
- South Wales Fire Service also supports us in providing advice on safe work practices
- Introbiz Swansea and west Wales are pleased to have been asked to host the Business Hub of the Swansea City Centre Conference. This hub has a capacity of 200 and will see a business Clinic, several talks and services delivered by carefully hand picked local Business and Wellbeing experts.
- Bernie supporting African Caribbean Community Wales black business expo. She spoke and will be ongoing offering support for bridging gaps in business relationships.
- Bernie supported as Judge at Becoming, a Development Bank of Wales sponsored Expo and Dragon’s Den style event facilitating opportunities for budding entrepreneurs to pitch and win funding for their business ideas
- The Paul Sartori Foundation in Pembrokeshire are our chosen Charity for the region and we are pleased to get behind their initiatives.
- Introbiz Swansea and West Wales will also be working closely with Pure West Radio, Pembrokeshire with respect of some of their business to business initiatives.
Introbiz Swansea and west Wales will always be looking to get alongside any worthy local community project